Personalized IT services

Hardware and software works as it should, costs are decreasing,
and we are improving everything all the time.


Server administration

Web applications

Server monitoring

Data migration

High-availability
system design

Network administration

System deployment

Network administration


Even a short failure of the computer network means downtime, so maintaining its reliability is essential. Any network element may paralyze your company, but that is not the worst thing. Often, isolating the point and cause of the failure takes much more time than repairing the defect.

 

That is why professional administration of IT networks is a key component of IT support in every company. Such administration eliminates 99% of failures and enables rapid response to the remaining 1%.

 

We pay particular attention to the following three areas of network operation:

1. Security

2. Failure-free operation

3. No bottlenecks, i.e. high efficiency

 

When we undertake to provide IT support for your network, we assume the following tasks:

 

The key feature of our offer is continuous monitoring, as opposed to late responding to predictable situations. We know how to do that.

 

How can we help you?

Please enter your e-mail or phone number – we will contact you
as soon as possible

“With our long experience (since 2008) and fantastic employees, we deliver to our customers state-of-the-art technologies with great passion. As a result, our services are at a very high professional level”

Rafał Lemancewicz

company owner

IT support for companies

Online marketing

Infron

Contact

Infron
Kowelska St. 4/10
03-432 Warszawa
Poland
infron@infron.com
tel. +48 660 222 229
NIP: 854-191-88-79
Regon: 280330447
Perkunowska St. 5
11-500 Giżycko
Poland








Infron logo
Copyright © 2016